Some channels not showing on favorites list

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

smokey982

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 7, 2005
Cleveland, TN (Chattanooga Market)
I created a new favorites list a few days ago and today I noticed at least one channel missing (haven't checked all channels). It was the History channel, so edited the list to add the channel. But I immediately come out of the edit and it doesn't show up still. Any idea why the save isn't working?

Sent from my iPad using SatelliteGuys

Also don't try to fix the current list. Make a new one and see if they stick. So far mine have...

This is really getting annoying.......how many software updates have we gone through with this problem remaining since day 1? Seems like this one would be easy to fix, but I guess not!

Yes, I always have to add 2 channels. I think one item is based at zero, so if you mark one, 0 is passed. If you mark 2, a 2 is passed. Then, like you say, you can delete the one you do not want.

Yes, I always have to add 2 channels. I think one item is based at zero, so if you mark one, 0 is passed. If you mark 2, a 2 is passed. Then, like you say, you can delete the one you do not want.

I'm sure this is a really stupid question. But what do you mean by add 2 channels? It looks like most of my channels are there except for History channel.

Sent from my iPad using SatelliteGuys

I keep loosing fox31. I have deleted all Chanel's three times and the next am fox31 is gone. Must be a dispute between fox and dish. It really is not much of a loss.

Posted Via The SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)