Some episodes not showing up online

lagreca

Original poster
Oct 21, 2015
CA
I am new to hopper.

When I log in at dishanywhere website and go to DVR -> My Recordings and click on a recording, some of them show no episodes, like this:
https://i.imgur.com/01O4CgM.png

But I know there ARE recordings, from the previous screen:
https://i.imgur.com/fz6z8hN.png

Also I can view the recordings on my iOS device no problem.

But other recording show up fine.

Is this a bug with the Hopper, or am I doing something wrong?

How long have you had your Hopper? Takes 2-4 day for it to settle in.

Last edited:
I've had it since Saturday, so 4 days now. It doesn't make sense that some recordings would show up fine, while others do not.

This seems to be happening to several shows, not just one.

I figured since the hopper has been out a few years now it would have had time to mature and become stable. This looks like a software bug to me, but I'm not sure, which is why I was asking in here.

It still takes 24-72 hours from install, I would check tomorrow and see what is available. If still missing stuff, then contact a DIRT member, in red, and send them a copy of what you are having trouble with, account number, receiver number, software, and pin. They can submit a report on your behalf.

Still the same problem today across 3 different computers and 3 different web browsers. I contacted dish support online via chat. They claimed they opened a ticket for me, and that I would hear back from someone at dish, but didn't even give me a ticket number or any sort of reference to the problem.

Here are the screenshots from this morning:

In the first image, you can see all the shows, and the number of episodes recorded for each show. Then I display each show, where some show the recorded episodes, and others show nothing.

Can anyone else reproduce this problem with their account???

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)