Some people haven't heard about the great FTA prices....

Status
Please reply by conversation.

guapoharry

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jul 19, 2006
32ºN 111ºW
Yes.. I've seen some local ads in my area selling FTA receivers that have "only been used for 3 months". It is entertaining to see some of the reasons that they make up as to why they're selling them..

Some of these people who bought these hack boxes is because their buddy ran it for years, and all they had to do every time it went down was load a new file... Well... I don't think they realized that after the card swap was done, there wouldn't simply be a new file to load..

These guys bought receivers 2 or 3 months ago as some of the dealers realized that the end of the free Dishnet was near, so they cleared out the $300 boxes for $150.. Now these people who paid $150 for their receivers are trying to get as much for them as they possibly can..

I am very patient... My goal is to get a Coolsat 8100 receiver for around $80 :)

I already have a CS8000, so I want a Pansat 9200 for $80 .
:)

I also am waiting for a Pansat 9200 for $80 :D for my FTA assortment- hopefully with the S2 card installed! However, as I've already run into 2 different people using 2 totally different internet sharing devices which seem to be working, I am somewhat surprised that the prices are caving.

Pretty funny ! I suppose if you put enough overpriced stuff on ebay, sooner or later, you'll sell something.
:)
I say it's funny too but he got 0 bids so what does that say.
It's more like overpriced junk!!!:eek:

Yes.. I've seen some local ads in my area selling FTA receivers that have "only been used for 3 months". It is entertaining to see some of the reasons that they make up as to why they're selling them..

Some of these people who bought these hack boxes is because their buddy ran it for years, and all they had to do every time it went down was load a new file... Well... I don't think they realized that after the card swap was done, there wouldn't simply be a new file to load..

These guys bought receivers 2 or 3 months ago as some of the dealers realized that the end of the free Dishnet was near, so they cleared out the $300 boxes for $150.. Now these people who paid $150 for their receivers are trying to get as much for them as they possibly can..

I am very patient... My goal is to get a Coolsat 8100 receiver for around $80 :)

If you wait long enough you may be able to pick it up less than that :D

I also am waiting, The 3 receivers i will be looking at is the AZBOX , Coolsat 8100, and the Pansat 9200.

Some people haven't heard about the great FTA prices....
Well I'm still waiting to hear, cause this isn't it!!!!:eek:

Status
Please reply by conversation.

FTA Satellite Store In Vancouver British Columbia

NBC SAT MUX on AMC 6?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)