Some questions

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

maznblu

Original poster
Feb 27, 2013
Michigan
We're moving in a month to a house with no access to cable and are trying to choose between Direct TV and DISH. I've got some questions I thought might get quickly answered here.

1. We'll want to hook up 5 TV's at the house (preferably all HD). Will the Hopper system on DISH TV support that?

2. The house is wired into 5 rooms for TV now, but 2 are not the rooms where we want it. Will DISH wire to the rooms we want as part of an install or would I have to have someone else do it? Is that just a single coaxial cable to each room?

Anything else I need to consider?

Yes. As part of your install dish will run the lines to where your tv's are going. Try and keep the cable runs reasonable as "we" are not magicians. The H/J system will allow HD to all viewing locations. For 5 tv's you would get a 2H/3J set up. Although not an officially supported method, Joey's can be run without coax, although depending on your installer they may or may not be willing to do this for you.

What part of the state are you in?

Go Blue!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts