Something is Coming on Wednesday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
laff, I thought that too, but then again, it is Scott, so it's 50/50 if there's a spelling error or someting.

I think the "Up" in Scott's message here is probably a clue.

Yep. What ever up is. Scott. Are you launching your own satellite?:)

Seems like Scott and the staff are tag teaming us. Digi seems to know and so does golliebob.

I am thinking us pub members will be in line to test something.:)

One thing I can tell you what is not going to be is new HD channels from Dish Network.

I just got confirmation of that :(

My doctor says I have 24 hours to live. Let's see..that means the end will come ...Tuesday night. Better tell me now.

One thing I can tell you what is not going to be is new HD channels from Dish Network.

I just got confirmation of that :(

Since they can't seem to get any additional HD launched you would think E* would at least be working on quality upgrades/replacements to Dish Online and online timer scheduling.

It better be SPEED HD otherwise I am gonna pissed:mad::mad:

If Charlie decides he is going to launch another satellite for HD I am going to be pissed, I aint gonna climb up on the fu#$in roof to put up another damned dish for more hd, in below 0 temps. My neighbors already think I am crazy with all my dishes, they already think I work for NASA or the KGB with all the dishes.

It's E is loosing to much money on HD and is converted back to 240I SD over S-VHS, only with Dolby 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)