Something is Coming on Wednesday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm getting weaker....darkness darkness all around me......

I'm coming Uncle Marvin....i see you in the light.. but ...before...it...all....ends....before ...tomorrow....maybe...Scott....will...tell....me......
Uncle Marvin...tell Aunt Gertrude....I'm almost........ready

Now what would be awesome but technically difficult, would be a 5 min refresh of the latest uplink changes.

The interesting phrase in scott's message is "pub members". Does this mean this change will effect only pub members?

One other thought.. No ads. A shot in the dark, but look at Scott's signature.

Maybe it's the external HD for the 211 since it looks like we are getting software updates. Dunno, I was hoping for more HD channels.

Can't be anything in the uplink report, because that isn't exclusive to satguys. JohnH always gets that too.

I think it has something to do with the uplink reports and some way in which the members of satguys receive the report...

I think it has something to do with the uplink reports and some way in which the members of satguys receive the report...

Bingo... I think that's it. Some have requested the uplink reports be emailed upon being generated... I bet a new pub benefit will be an instant email of the report. Perhaps even a TEXT message?

I have a good feeling that is it. Where's my prize. :p

This will be awesome because when E* uplinks more channels that arent avaialble I can be disappointed more quickly :)

Bingo... I think that's it. Some have requested the uplink reports be emailed upon being generated... I bet a new pub benefit will be an instant email of the report. Perhaps even a TEXT message?

I have a good feeling that is it. Where's my prize. :p

This will be awesome because when E* uplinks more channels that arent avaialble I can be disappointed more quickly :)

Great, a blank email every week.:p

I feel like Ralphe (A Christmas Story) waiting to get his decoder ring in the mail just to be disappointed that it is just an add to drink more oval tine.

Hurray for up-links with no new channels. :up

Thanks for whatever it is Scott you guys work to hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)