Something positive from Dish.

I just play CSR roulette, I just finished the HBO/Starz promotion at the end of June. I went to online chat and got HBO/Showtime for 3 months my first try. When my Platinum 3 months is up, Ill try for 3 more months of that. All they can do is say no. BTW, I got 2 free PPV Movie coupons in the mail I could redeem at DISH Network - Customer Service - 1.888.825.2557 Anyone else get that?

Got mine in the mail today. Kinda nice

2 movie coupons

I just play CSR roulette, I just finished the HBO/Starz promotion at the end of June. I went to online chat and got HBO/Showtime for 3 months my first try. When my Platinum 3 months is up, Ill try for 3 more months of that. All they can do is say no. BTW, I got 2 free PPV Movie coupons in the mail I could redeem at DISH Network - Customer Service - 1.888.825.2557 Anyone else get that?

I also received 2 free movie coupons. And as a fairly new customer signed on with new promotions in February I am happy with both my (2) 722 receivers and programming.

I tried the other day to get the HBO/Showtime promo too but I also did not qualify because I had done the HBO/Starz promo.

The CSR gave me three months of Showtime free anyway.

Ask long as you don't ask them difficult questions like when will Dish add a channel, they do ok.

According to Dish's own wording, you did already qualify and for them to only offer you 1/2 of the deal is actually less than then offer. I'd keep trying. There is another thread on the topic and I tried 4 times till I got someone to make good on the offer. It's positive that you got a promo, but negative that they don't make good on the full offer to those who qualify.
I was referring to PHXoward, sorry.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)