son used SSN to start service, wont pay, what next?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
ok i take it i can't change the social on the account to my own in order for my dad to get service?

Hate that I TRIED to help. My best advice at this point is go to the police if you are telling the truth now. Otherwise, take your chances and get what is coming to you.

I have to ask, did you steal his account access here also? This name has been registered since 04 according to the tag. I find it hard to believe, even though I havenot looked at your past posting history, that you would post here for so long and resort to this now.

Edit: if you are 27 and the son, thats sad. If your dad is 27 and you are the son and did this, stay off of the net kid, you are not ready

I am overdue to pay my bill. I knew I had to send back my older r15 to get $200 credited to my account. They received the box yesterday (tracked it with fedex and a guy in memphis signed for it). How long will it take for them to credit my account $200? I want to pay the bill but I don't want to pay it with the $200 charge for my old dvr on it.

Seems like you did not just start having this problem:rolleyes:

This was in 07

I think he's the dad and the son:eek: maybe we will be talking to the uncle next:D

attachment.php

Attachments

• multiple_personalities.jpg
    multiple_personalities.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 502
When it comes to fraud, no company will help you until you formally press charges. It doesn't matter if its a stranger or your son. Its a bit silly to assume DirecTV is going to move it into a different name unless you catch the account up and your son passes a credit check.

This whole thing sounds fishy to me. Sounds to me he wants to get better deal and get rid of old contract without the early termination fee.

lol None of this makes sense! haha seriously, if you want the triple play, just pay the damn cancelation fees form your previous directv account. Half of this situation makes no sense!

So let me get this staright, you used your fathers SSN to sign up for service and now want for Directv to make the bill dissappear on some technicality because it wasn't actually him that signed up for service?

MY ADVICE TO YOU WOULD BE TO PAY THE BILL AND CLOSE THE ACCOUNT

I sell Dish and I see the same excuse from people everyday when they run into a problem and can't pay the bill. Like Dish network or Directv for that matter is going to make the bill magically dissappear because your father claims he never signed up for the service.

Technically they would make the bill dissappear and go away, if your father would go down to the police station and file an identify theft report and turn it into Directv. But then again the few hundred dollars you probably owe is not worth spending a night in jail or being in trouble with the police.

Well the fraud part aside, he has already stated a solution to getting the new service, stealing his Mom's SSN.. er having the Wife Sign up in her name... or whatever or whoever this is...

IMO This thread should be locked and deleted, we obviously have legal issues here and a Bi-Polar Kid who thinks he is his own father...and its only enabling him or someone else to do this type of fraud.

Well the fraud part aside, he has already stated a solution to getting the new service, stealing his Mom's SSN.. er having the Wife Sign up in her name... or whatever or whoever this is...

IMO This thread should be locked and deleted, we obviously have legal issues here and a Bi-Polar Kid who thinks he is his own father...and its only enabling him or someone else to do this type of fraud.

+1

Joe

Agreed.

Seems like he just wants our help making his bill go away and make it so his dad doesn't find out about his indiscretions. I don't think he deserves help on eaither accord.

How many more gullible people are gonna reply to this topic?

1. Guy says son stole ssn.
2. Guy wants to use wife's ssn.
3. Guy is now the son asking for help.

Let's look at the obvious here:

If the guy has an account as the dad and his kid can use it, then they BOTH LVIE TOGETHER AND THIS WOULD be pointless to ask what he is asking!

The OP is asking for ways to get special stuff to join. Please stop feeding the troll and ignore.

There are a few more gut busters in the posting history, but I do not want to link to them myself. I also think a mod should close and delete this thread, I personally would look at a vacation for someone......:up MAYBE permanent

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)