Sonic Tap Music Channels

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

wv_dude2010

Original poster
Nov 2, 2010
Princeton, WV
Is DirectTV going to carry any Christmas Music Channels. I have had Dish Network for the last 6 years and just got Direct this summer. I know that Dish had the Christmas Music Channels. But I was just wondering if DirectTV will do the same?
Thanks for any help in advance!

Apparently it's already started. However, to get the channel, you have to subscribe to a minimum package of Choice Ultimate AND you have to see the 119 satellite. I have the right package but my dish can't see 119. I'm not happy about this.

so what do they do for the customers who do not have a dish at the 119. do they have any Christmas Music Channels for them? sorry about all the questions, but this time last year I had Dish Network,

if its already started. then what channel is it on???
Channel 815 always has holiday music. Right now the Carpenters are singing "What are you doing New Year's Eve?" Here is Icebergs list.
807-Rat Pack (50's music)
815-Holidays (assume its just during xmas time)
824-groove lounge
852-jazz
853-Metro Blend
855-Great Standards
861-Pump (they have some decent music...Van Halen was on when I turned it on)
865-Piano
870-Fiesta
873-Mexican
876-Mariachi
877-Carnival Brasil
880-Family Favorites (60's-today soft rock music...they had the Wallflowers on when I turned it on)
881-Italian
882-Italian Contemporary

883-Irish
884-Tranquality
I have the 5LNB that Directv came back out to the house and installed free.

I assume so. They'll probably switch some stations over to Holiday stuff. Every other sat provider I've had (Dish, Direct, Bell and Shaw Direct) always flipped some stations to holiday/Christmas music around turkey day (well Canadian systems change on a specific day in Nov since Turkey day for them is the same day we celebrate Columbus Day) ;)

Looking at the Directv website, the only way you can get christmas music is to have Choice Ultimate? That kind of stinks :(

no satjay
That station is up 24/7 but there will be other stations that will change to holiday music around Turkey Day that everyone will get

has there been any updates on whether or not directv will carry some christmas music channels this year? its getting close to Thanksgiving, and would like to have some.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts