Sorry for this type of thread again, but...

Status
Please reply by conversation.

edisonprime

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 12, 2012
I lost the websites I need to look at for adding subchannels to my lineup. What are they again? Or you can just give me the zip code? Right now, all I have on my DirecTV OTA listings are my local locals (Rochester, MN) and now am aware on March 1st that there will be a 10.3, Heroes and Icons. What are the websites, or what zip code would I need to get a 10.3 preferably Heroes and Icons? Sorry for all the repeat threads, but I am dyslexic and lost the page before and had trouble reading it before but I will do the best if you give it to me again, but it probably be better just for the zip code since I am dyslexic, and I will write it down.

Run Minneapolis MN (55402). Minneapolis has a 10.3 in D* database for a PBS channel out of Appleton MN. You will have the guide for the PBS channel, but since there are only 11 affiliates carrying H&I, it's pretty impossible to match to get the correct guide. Another thing for Rochester Mn. You can get 6.2 KAAL THIS by running Albany NY (12301) and you can get 47.2 METV by running Milwaukee WI (53201) as secondary zips. Both channels will have the correct guide since Albany carries THIS on 6.2 and Milwaukee carries METV on 58.2 RF46. The .2 RF46 matches Rochester's 47.2 RF46.

Run Minneapolis MN (55402). Minneapolis has a 10.3 in D* database for a PBS channel out of Appleton MN. You will have the guide for the PBS channel, but since there are only 11 affiliates carrying H&I, it's pretty impossible to match to get the correct guide. Another thing for Rochester Mn. You can get 6.2 KAAL THIS by running Albany NY (12301) and you can get 47.2 METV by running Milwaukee WI (53201) as secondary zips. Both channels will have the correct guide since Albany carries THIS on 6.2 and Milwaukee carries METV on 58.2 RF46. The .2 RF46 matches Rochester's 47.2 RF46.
Thanks, I'll take note of that. I appreciate it.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts