Sorry people who wants Disney HD back

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

andrewj0781

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Feb 28, 2009
Altoona, Pennsylvania, United States
I'm not sure why but when Dish decided to give everyone 6 receiver credits after credit 2 of 6 mine become missing. So each month I have to call in and explain that it's missing. So now this last bill that came out was my credit 5 or 6. The lady I was talking to wanted to say it was 6 of 6. So after explaining that the guy only charged me $59.70 (to upgrade from a 322 to a VIP222) the one credit you're counting was when I was still billed $65.00 to upgrade. After reading my notes she said I was right and the one credit she can't give me because it's already being a claim filed since I did a online chat. So Since I didn't let Dish get away with forgetting my credits they owed me and couldn't pay their HD bill to Disney, I'm at fault for Disney, ESPN New HD missing. Sorry!!

Actually I was curious why I have been receiving "receive credits" in the first place? Its for$5 dollars and this is the last month for me to receive it..Any one know why Im getting the credit?

I was just joking around saying that since Dish doesn't want to give us these channels in HD because they losing the money on my credits. I was being a smart ass about the Disney problem. I'm more upset that they keep forgetting my credits. Did anyone else have this problem?

No. And goodbye!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts