Sort recorded episodes ascending

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

mrhoni

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jan 21, 2006
it feels like something changed. I have a show recorded and there are multiple episodes. I can't figure out how to sort them so they sort in ascending order so the oldest is first.

For whatever reason, as part of the latest software release, they decided to reverse the order to display newest first instead of oldest. I don't like them being listed backwards either, but they didn't bother to include a method to re-sort them in ascending order. We're basically stuck with it this way now until they get enough complaints to consider fixing it in a future software update.

For whatever reason, as part of the latest software release, they decided to reverse the order to display newest first instead of oldest. I don't like them being listed backwards either, but they didn't bother to include a method to re-sort them in ascending order. We're basically stuck with it this way now until they get enough complaints to consider fixing it in a future software update.
Talk about annoying. The reverse order with latest on top had bit me twice now. Dangit. Two times I have deleted the newest instead of the oldest which I have just watched.
Luckily I noticed it and was able to go into 'trash' and recover them but wow, was that change necessary??? POed to say the least.

Reactions: TheLip
Same here. I thought I was going crazy. If if you choose the ever unreliable episode number sort it puts the most recent first.

Reactions: TheLip
There are several problems, the list doesn't show either an episode number or recorded date and it doesn't update after you make a deletion, further if you use the upper delete wastebasket it may or may not actually do the deletion. This is on SW 313.

I noticed this too. It also affects the select all and autoplay functions. Where before it would start with the oldest episode it now starts with the newest and plays them in reverse order.
Not very happy with this.

I really hope this was unintentional and will be fixed. I can't understand why you'd want the newest episode first? Who watches shows in reverse order?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: DWS44
I seldom have a show unwatched on a weekly basis. I can see if I have watched a show previously, with the green watched meter, and I gravitate toward those shows that I haven't watched yet.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts