Sorting shows

dkraeer

Original poster
Jan 25, 2016
Oklahoma City
I feel like I'm missing something obvious but I can't get my shows to sort by date inside of the show folder on the Hopper 3. It seems like specifically it is shows on ESPN like Aroud the Horn which don't have episode numbers. Also noticed it with inside the NBA on TNT. The only thing I notice that is different is that they don't have episode numbers preceding the show name in the dvr menu. However I am attempting to sort by date so I wouldn't think that should matter.

For troubleshooting background I have reset and unplugged. I have changed it from sort by date to sort by episode and then back to sort by date just to see if something would move. It says at the top sort recorded date.

Any ideas?

I posted about this same exact issue here: http://www.satelliteguys.us/xen/threads/dvr-recordings-out-of-order.359631/

Mine was with international shows, which also has the same lack of program data issue that your shows have (no episode number, no proper first air date, etc). I suspect that it's because of this poor guide data, but it makes no sense that the recordings would be in a complete random order and not show up by the actual recorded date and time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)