Soul Caliber IV Vader or Yoda?

MattJ2124

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 21, 2005
Ohio
Have both systems, want this game, comes down to the special characters??

Which one is more fun to play---Vader or Yoda????????

Define fun, one guy on another forum was upset because 20 minutes after starting to play he was staring at the 'you've beat the game' screen for Yoda because he's apparently very cheesy. Because of his height only so many moves hit him or something.

Yeah, I just read on GamePro that Vader will be downloadable for the 360 and vice versa with Yoda for the PS3, I mean, that is cool and all but why bother?????? Might as well put both of them on the same systems, jacked up...

I dont know man, I got this from the GamePro website:

"Images seen by GamePro and other gaming sites Tuesday all but confirmed Darth Vader will be available as DLC for the Xbox 360 version of Soul Calibur IV. Ditto for Yoda on PS3.

Console wars matter not, DLC I may be
Do you have a PS3, want Soul Calibur, but are holding off because you get Darth Vader and not Yoda? Good news, as images surfaced Tuesday that showed you can get the the little green one, and vice versa for Xbox 360 owners craving Vader, as they'll both be available as DLC.

The evidence was witnessed at a Soul Calibur IV launch party by GamePro's own Sid Shuman, as well as by gaming site Gamer Reports, which posted character select screen images of Darth Vader on the Xbox 360. Namco Bandai, publisher of the Soul Calibur series, had the images removed, telling the site the content was "unauthorized in-development material taken from the game." Reading between the lines, that might as well be a confirmation.

The bigger questions is how Yoda and Vader will make the jump to the other system. On that front Gamer Reports reports that "Vader is supposedly going to be a download add-on, that may or may not be charged for, and this comes directly from Namco, not hacked from the disc or fan-hacked or any such sort of trickery."

One could then presume Yoda would be made available in a similar fashion for the PS3."

Tough call...