Sound leveling software

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Viper0580

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Feb 18, 2008
Northern Kentucky
Any idea when the Vip622 will have sound leveling software? Both of my Vip612s have it and I have never heard any thing more on this. Or is Dish still working on this and it will be out SOON or when ever they get to it. Or never

When is the 722 gettting the software. I am tired of the loud commercials. Does it really work on the units that have it.

i think it works great on my 922. i use to constantly turn the volume up/down on my 722 that i had but now with the 922's volume leveling it stays fairly constant.

i think it works great on my 922. i use to constantly turn the volume up/down on my 722 that i had but now with the 922's volume leveling it stays fairly constant.

Unfortunately, it's with the cost of compression.

bicycle pump

I ready detest it. It pumps in & out constantly like a bicycle pump. There is no way to adjust the ratio. So it is not a smooth compression for my 722k. But I'm very sensitive to this kind of thing since I was a touring sound engineer.

Any idea when the Vip622 will have sound leveling software? Both of my Vip612s have it...
You sure about that? I have two 612's and neither have any such software so far as I can tell. I thought the software rollout was only on 722k's and 922s.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)