Remote Access Grid Date

makman

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
My remote access is finally working, but I have a question. My drop down box for the date stops on Sept 21. I first checked this about 3 or 4 days ago and figured it went forward 9 days. Despite the 3 or 4 days passing, it still ends on Sept 21. Anyone else?

Mtich

I still think it was a glitch. It's worked very well for many, many months. I've had it since its beta days....

Try reseting the network connection. I was experiencing a similar problem where the grid was not updating for each new day.

To reset the network connection:

Menu -->System Set up--> Installation-->Broadband set up-->Network Set up-->Reset Connection

Try reseting the network connection. I was experiencing a similar problem where the grid was not updating for each new day.

To reset the network connection:

Menu -->System Set up--> Installation-->Broadband set up-->Network Set up-->Reset Connection

As I mentioned two or three posts above, it is now working (and updating daily). However my latest problem is that one of my DVR's is off-line on the remote access site but online at dishonline.com.

I will reset the connection to see if it becomes available at the remote access website.

Mitch

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)