Remote Access Grid Date

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

makman

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
My remote access is finally working, but I have a question. My drop down box for the date stops on Sept 21. I first checked this about 3 or 4 days ago and figured it went forward 9 days. Despite the 3 or 4 days passing, it still ends on Sept 21. Anyone else?

Mtich

I still think it was a glitch. It's worked very well for many, many months. I've had it since its beta days....

Try reseting the network connection. I was experiencing a similar problem where the grid was not updating for each new day.

To reset the network connection:

Menu -->System Set up--> Installation-->Broadband set up-->Network Set up-->Reset Connection

Try reseting the network connection. I was experiencing a similar problem where the grid was not updating for each new day.

To reset the network connection:

Menu -->System Set up--> Installation-->Broadband set up-->Network Set up-->Reset Connection

As I mentioned two or three posts above, it is now working (and updating daily). However my latest problem is that one of my DVR's is off-line on the remote access site but online at dishonline.com.

I will reset the connection to see if it becomes available at the remote access website.

Mitch

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts