Southland

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

teachsac

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Nov 3, 2005
Elk Grove, CA
begins next Tuesday, March 2, with a MB of the previous episodes prior to the season premier. Glad it was picked up. I like this show. Stupid NBC.

S~

The new season of Southland begins tomorrow, Tuesday, January 17th, 10 p.m. est. This is one of my favorite shows. I'm interested in seeing how Cooper's drug rehab went.

S~

Great start. I like the additions of Lucy Liu and LDP, even though his character is a jerk. Should be a great season. And NBC is still stupid for dropping this one.

S~

Season 5 Premiere

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

"Bats and Hats": John Cooper clashes with a veteran from Afghanistan; Lydia struggles to balance detective work and motherhood; Ben Sherman falls in with a questionable crowd; Sammy Bryant battles Tammi for custody.

S~

Next Episode: Season 5, Episode 2

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

"Heat": Mendoza is injured in a drive-by; Ben works to solve the drive-by case; Lydia investigates the murder of a female boxer's husband; Cooper and Steele face off during a traffic stop.

S~

Next Episode: Season 5, Episode 3

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

"Babel": LAPD's dispatch system breaks down; Lydia reaches out to an old flame; John is assigned a new partner; Ben and Sammy's partnership is strained.

S~

Next Episode: Season 5, Episode 4

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

"Under the Big Top": Lydia and Reuben search for a killer who cooked a man's body; John and Lucero have a day filled with strange calls; Ben and Sammy respond to a bank robbery.

S~

Next Episode: Season 5, Episode 5

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

"Off Duty": John considers life after the LAPD; Lydia connects with a man she sent to death row; Sammy becomes a celebrity after a public act of heroism; Ben decides to get a drug dealer arrested; Dewey is put in danger during a foot pursuit.

S~

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts