Southland

teachsac

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Nov 3, 2005
Elk Grove, CA
begins next Tuesday, March 2, with a MB of the previous episodes prior to the season premier. Glad it was picked up. I like this show. Stupid NBC.

S~

The new season of Southland begins tomorrow, Tuesday, January 17th, 10 p.m. est. This is one of my favorite shows. I'm interested in seeing how Cooper's drug rehab went.

S~

Great start. I like the additions of Lucy Liu and LDP, even though his character is a jerk. Should be a great season. And NBC is still stupid for dropping this one.

S~

Season 5 Premiere

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

"Bats and Hats": John Cooper clashes with a veteran from Afghanistan; Lydia struggles to balance detective work and motherhood; Ben Sherman falls in with a questionable crowd; Sammy Bryant battles Tammi for custody.

S~

Next Episode: Season 5, Episode 2

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

"Heat": Mendoza is injured in a drive-by; Ben works to solve the drive-by case; Lydia investigates the murder of a female boxer's husband; Cooper and Steele face off during a traffic stop.

S~

Next Episode: Season 5, Episode 3

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

"Babel": LAPD's dispatch system breaks down; Lydia reaches out to an old flame; John is assigned a new partner; Ben and Sammy's partnership is strained.

S~

Next Episode: Season 5, Episode 4

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

"Under the Big Top": Lydia and Reuben search for a killer who cooked a man's body; John and Lucero have a day filled with strange calls; Ben and Sammy respond to a bank robbery.

S~

Next Episode: Season 5, Episode 5

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

"Off Duty": John considers life after the LAPD; Lydia connects with a man she sent to death row; Sammy becomes a celebrity after a public act of heroism; Ben decides to get a drug dealer arrested; Dewey is put in danger during a foot pursuit.

S~

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)