Spartacus: Vengence

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

The Insider

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Nov 9, 2008
The Swamp
If you were a fan of the first 2 seasons of "Spartacus" This next season despite the new main actor looks very good. They are offering a free early preview of the first episode of the new season, Welcome to Facebook - Log In, Sign Up or Learn More

It was pretty awesome and I look forward to more. Its odd not seeing Andy playing Spartacus he was just awesome at the role. The new guy just seems a bit small.... But hes doing well.

It was on direct tv last night on audience channel 239 at 9pm and at midnight :) the new guy playing spartacus looks like hes going to do a great job and he said in recent interview he had to work out alot to get the role and at least hes not doing steroids like alot of people would do.i enjoyed the 1st episode alot and cant wait to see rest of series :)

No the second, in this series of shows. In Season 2 is was a Prequel of season one (since the actor Andy was undergoing cancer treatment) so Spartacus was not involved in the second season. Which I must say was an awesome season. They did a Prequel to show how the "ludus" where Spartacus was came to be.

Yes the show is getting very interesting and gannicus is back next week I wonder if hes going to help the romans against spartacus or turn around and help spartacus crixus and oenomaus after gannicus betrayed oenomaus...hmmm :)

Yes the show is getting very interesting and gannicus is back next week I wonder if hes going to help the romans against spartacus or turn around and help spartacus crixus and oenomaus after gannicus betrayed oenomaus...hmmm :)

Will be interesting. I mean Gannaicus liked Crixis and oenomaus, I think it will be oenomaus who attacks gannicus for what he did to his girl.

Will be interesting. I mean Gannaicus liked Crixis and oenomaus, I think it will be oenomaus who attacks gannicus for what he did to his girl.

true maybe but i wonder which side gannicus maybe playing romans or he may turn around and help spartacus and maybe oenomaus may talk to gannicus and realize that ashur is playing all of them and that batiatus forced oenomaus wife and gannicus to have sex and ashur may get his..but still makes you wonder whats going to happen :)

Great Spartacus tonight one of the best so far this year and cant wait for next weeks :)

Last edited:
Yea it was a very good episode.They could take out the gratuitous boobage and F bombs and still have a great show though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)