‘Spartacus’ War of the Damned

Thanks for the reminder! Last week "Robot Chicken" had a hilarious depiction of Spartacus' new prequel series. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=384O-oM2-6o

For as long as it lasts. WARNING- graphic stop-motion animation. Funny but gross. :)

YVW and I wish I would of saw that Robot Chicken and thanks for you tube sharing :) roflllllllllllll

The premiere episode was available on Starz online last night.I think netflix may still have Starz?Not sure though.Anyway it was an action packed gore fest.Most of the stuff Sam Raimi is involved with is.

The premiere episode was available on Starz online last night.I think netflix may still have Starz?Not sure though.Anyway it was an action packed gore fest.Most of the stuff Sam Raimi is involved with is.

Sam Raimi does a great job and am watching 2nd episode of it right now and good so far and enjoyed another good episode tonight :)

Last edited:
Episode 3 tonight and can't wait and if it is liek the last 2 should be another good one and what will be crassus son fateful decision be ...hmmm ;) :)

I relented and subscribed to Starz to see this, Dish offering at half off convinced me.

Didn't you have bb@home already?I may be thinking of someone else.Anyway,you can watch Spartacus on demand.It was available each Saturday after the Friday premiere.I chose bb@home half off,knowing i could get the Starz content via on demand.$5 better than $6.50.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts