‘Spartacus’ War of the Damned

Didn't you have bb@home already?I may be thinking of someone else.Anyway,you can watch Spartacus on demand.It was available each Saturday after the Friday premiere.I chose bb@home half off,knowing i could get the Starz content via on demand.$5 better than $6.50.

I did not subscribe to BB@Home. I did not realize that you could get Starz programming on demand through BB@home. It would make it a great addition instead of Starz.

I did not subscribe to BB@Home. I did not realize that you could get Starz programming on demand through BB@home. It would make it a great addition instead of Starz.

Yep you sure can.I suppose,because Starz Cinema is part of the bb@home package,it also includes Starz on demand.For $5 it's a great deal.Epix,all the other platinum channels,Starz on demand,plus discs by mail.

Spartacus War Of The Damned Workout: Arm Yourself For Battle.....Liam McIntyre needed to add lean mass to match his gladiator role. Enter trainer Tyrone Bell, who helped him add 20 pounds of lean muscle. Here’s how. with Video http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/spartacus-war-of-the-damned-workout-arm-yourself-for-battle.html

It would be nice to have the free time and the money to afford the best trainers to get the ideal physique. Maybe if I ever win the lottery I could afford to work out everyday.

I don't know what it is about this season, but up until today I was totally unengaged. It was something that was playing in the background as I surfed the net. Today I was a little more intrigued, but still, there is that spark missing. The show is rather claustrophobic, too. It seems like everything is being done in a 25x30 room, even the expansive outdoor scenes. :)

I thought this weeks episode was pretty dramatic.All the deceit,bad blood,and rampages,kept me interested.

Great episode tonight and should be a good one next week with Spartacus fighting Crassus and Caesar :)

Great Show and Gannicus was great stuck behind enemy lines and got out and next week looks like it its going to eb 1 hell of a fight and Crixus hitting Spartacus in the head with a bottle.Damn Crixus is having many weekly problems with everything :D ;) :)

We all know how the story ends (so there should be no spoilers here), but I am ready to see how this series plans to (re)write history. I am bored by this season. Maybe it is because I know that the person I have been rooting for will eventually be defeated by the end of the show. Perhaps it's because I find the tensions among the slaves tedious and manufactured for unneeded dramatic effect. Or maybe it's because the intrigue among the Roman hierarchy seems stale. Or perhaps the claustrophobic, dark, muted color pallet chosen by the cinematographer finally got to me this year so I find it depressing (anyone who's been to Italy knows the sky and colors are brilliant near Naples/Pompeii/Capri). But I am certain of one thing, the main plot of the story is advancing at such a snail's pace I all but lost total interest in the show. Last night's show was just this side of mediocre. I am ready for a resolution, even if that resolution is thousands of crucified slaves lining the Appian way and the "evil" Romans victorious.

We have until at leats April 12th before last episode and am giving nothing away that wasn't shown in scenes for next week after the show ended last night :)

Great show tonight and sorry to see Crixus go already and should be great last 2 episodes April 5th and 12th no show next Friday March 29th :)

Last edited:
I really enjoyed this weeks episode,lots of great battle scenes.Kind of sad to see Crixus go.The rape scene was way over the top though.:sick:

2 episodes let in series the 4/5/13 and 4/12/13 I enjoyed the series that is it and wish Andy Whitfield could of done the whole series and wonder if it would of lasted longer with him :)

Tonight 1st of the last 2 episodes of this series and sorry to see it go.Who thinks if the original Spartacus Andy Whitifield was still alive and playing the part this series would of continues awhile longer? I do imo :)

I don't think it mattered much who played Spartacus,the story really didn't have too many other places to go.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)