Special Adam 12 tonight

Status
Please reply by conversation.

1ADAM12

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 4, 2009
10-6 Gas Pumps
For this show they merged the cast of Emergency with Adam 12. A classic.

BTW I noticed in peaking my H-H motor on RTV that LEO1 Video 1 is a little west on the AMC bird. I can move west until I see SQ flashing between 70 and 87 SQ and then move back east til a solid 70 SQ.

For this show they merged the cast of Emergency with Adam 12. A classic.

One of the Adam-12 officers made a brief appearance on Dragnet today.
Just was on on the RTV east channel. Should be on again soon on the west channel.

;)

Oh, a friend just emailed me a link to this. You Adam-12 / Dragnet fans should get a laugh out of this too. :D
http://img.moonbuggy.org.nyud.net/fast-state-trooper/

fline1.gif

Last edited:
On the subject of Adam 12, anyone else notice the plate # on the Adam 12 car is something like 9990001 and the squad on "Emergency" is only several digits higher in numerical sequence? I noticed on the "Chips" series police cars too, the same only like 50 something higher in sequence. Back in the day did the Cal. DMV issue those plates to the studios?

On the subject of Adam 12, anyone else notice the plate # on the Adam 12 car is something like 9990001 and the squad on "Emergency" is only several digits higher in numerical sequence? I noticed on the "Chips" series police cars too, the same only like 50 something higher in sequence. Back in the day did the Cal. DMV issue those plates to the studios?

Yes, I believe that Squad 51 has a plate of 999007.

With the amount of time these two shows spent off the lot and on the streets of L.A. it was assigned special tags. L.A. Film Commission may have arranged for this. Jack Webb had a very close relationship with the LAPD.

Chips is another show I'd like to see on RTV.

I *loved* on tonight's Adam 12 show where the lady flagged down the patrol car and asked them to give her a ticket.

Her husband was a cheapskate and refused to buy her new and safe tires for her car while he was buying himself a brand new car every year. So she got the guys to give her a ticket for bad tires to force her cheap husband to buy her new ones.

That was soooo awesome! And she was just thrilled to have them ticket her, cheerfully handing them her license as they wrote her up.

Pure genius! :D

fline1.gif

Last edited:
the squad on "Emergency"as well as some ambulances on the show had the 999 license plates. If you look closely you can see an e with a circle around it so presumably they were special plates for emergency vehicles

The corresponding crossover episode of Adam12/Emergency is
Hang Up

Julie London (nurse Dixie) divorced Jack Webb(Adam12/Emergency! producer)in the 50s but he still hired her and new husband Bobby Troup(Dr Joe Early) for Emergency. what a guy

Officer Pete Malloy aka Hunk #1 :heart drives a Mustang. Don't even ask me the year, I have no clue. I think it was a 60's car.

I'm not into cars but I do remember them, they were all the rage when I was a little girl, way back when. :cool:

CA license plate UUI-421

Were the numbers that low in California then? I remember there being 7 or 8 on them when I was there.

I just need to get around safely, not fast or fancy. :rolleyes:

fline1.gif

Attachments

• adam12 lp.jpg
    adam12 lp.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 125
  • adam12 lp2.jpg
    adam12 lp2.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 115
Julie London (nurse Dixie) divorced Jack Webb(Adam12/Emergency! producer)in the 50s but he still hired her and new husband Bobby Troup(Dr Joe Early) for Emergency. what a guy

I'd like to know if they are still together and living well off of residuals.

Interesting how the uP has made it so Defib. can recognize arithmia and automatically countershock.

Status
Please reply by conversation.