Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
Segs4Vets Foundation to Benefit from the 10th Anniversary Home Theater Cruise!

Setting sail on November 25th - Warm tropical water, white sandy beaches, the finest of the Eastern Caribbean Islands all come together as Home Theater Cruise supports the Segs4Vets Foundation on Royal Caribbean's Allure of the Seas for an unforgettable vacation experience! Unpack once, visit three fabulous ports, enjoy 24 hour room service, gourmet dining and snacks, Broadway style shows, a Central Park promenade and numerous other special features of this glorious floating palace!

Segs4Vets, founded by Jerry Kerr, is dedicated to providing our wounded warriors Segways to help overcome some mobility issues that our veterans face. In an effort to once again help support Segs4Vets with this valuable mission, Home Theater Cruise is this year giving 100% of its on-board annual auction proceeds to the foundation. (Last year Home Theater Cruise raised over $25,000.00 for the foundation!)

As a “Thank You” to Military personnel, past and present, Home Theater Cruise along with Royal Caribbean and Anchors Away Cruise Center is also offering military discounts to those who want to join us on this wonderful voyage that helps to support the foundation. Special military prices* start at just $915, per person, for an interior cabin and go up to just $1,115 per person, for a Superior Ocean View with a balcony! These prices are based on double occupancy and include all port charges and taxes! Please take advantage of this opportunity to sail for 7 beautiful nights on the largest cruise ship at sea! We are leaving from Ft. Lauderdale on November 25, 2012 and will be sailing to Nassau, Bahamas, St. Thomas and St. Maartin!

As an added incentive, Home Theater Cruise will also contribute $50 for each military booking made, to the foundation!

What is "Home Theater Cruise" you may be asking. Well, simply put, it a theme cruise for home theater enthusiasts. While on-board you can take part in learning about the whats happening in this fun world of home entertainment. You can attend the free conferences and seminars offered during the days at sea! Evening cocktail parties with some of the movers and shakers of this fascinating industry give you the opportunity for one-on-one discussions, or even just a chance to relax with other Vets and fellow home theater enthusiasts. Please see http://www.HomeTheaterCruise.com. On the last evening of the voyage there will be an auction for home theater equipment where 100% of the money raised will go directly to Segs4Vets! (http://www.Segs4Vets.org)

In order to take advantage of this fabulous opportunity and receive your military discounts* you must book through Anchors Away Cruise Center at 800-738-8613. Cherie Isik will answer any questions you might have about cruising and cabin availability. You can also go to http://www.HomeTheaterCruise.com for further information what it's all about, the itinerary, ship info and scheduling. And don't forget to tell Anchors Away that you qualify for the military discount!

We hope you will spend your vacation with Home Theater Cruise and help to raise money and awareness of the Segs4Vets program, while enjoying all that Royal Caribbean's Allure of the Seas has to offer!

*To qualify for a military rate, an individual must be classified as one of the following: 1. Active personnel currently serving in the United States Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, Coast Guard, National Guard or Reserves or Canadian National Defense 2. Retired from any of the divisions listed directly above. "Retired" is defined as A) enlisted personnel or officers with a minimum of 20 years of service, B) medically retired, or C) 100% disabled. 3. Honorably Discharged with a minimum of 2 years of eligibility.

For the best cabins be sure to book NOW, only a $250 deposit is needed at this time!

Remember when you book to mention you are a SatelliteGuys member. All SatelliteGuys members who mention they are a SatelliteGuys member will be treated by me to a special SatelliteGuys only dinner at Chops Steak House aboard the Allure of the Seas!

In addition I am working on something very exciting and exclusive for SatelliteGuys members that book. While I can't get into full details yet I will say I am planning a private exclusive excursion for SatelliteGuys members in St. Maarten that will have you living like a millionare for a day. :) Spots on this SatelliteGuys only excursion will be limited and those who book first will get first shot to join us for this exciting excursion!

Stay Tuned!

I must take issue with your definition of "retired." Yes, I know this is commonly used. The minimum of 20 years of service is NQR. Perhaps it would be better to say, anyone with a valid military retiree ID card. Quite a few folks retire just shy, up to 2 years shy AFAIK, of 20 years for various reasons: RIFs, extra credit (for things like recruiting duty, since phased out), etc. And they are entitled, and get, full benefits.

Next week I will be lucky enough to be taking my family on a week aboard the Oasis of the Seas which is the sister ship of the Allure of the Seas.

When I get back from that trip I will be making a big announcement on the Home Theater Cruise which is something special and "EXCLUSIVE" for SatelliteGuys members (and its better then just a free streak dinner!)

I am looking forward to meeting a bunch of our members in November! It will be a November to Remember!

Scott Greczkowski said:
Next week I will be lucky enough to be taking my family on a week aboard the Oasis of the Seas which is the sister ship of the Allure of the Seas.

When I get back from that trip I will be making a big announcement on the Home Theater Cruise which is something special and "EXCLUSIVE" for SatelliteGuys members (and its better then just a free streak dinner!)

I am looking forward to meeting a bunch of our members in November! It will be a November to Remember!

What are your ports of call? Will keep. A look out for you in the USVI.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts