Special Offer: HBO & Showtime Free for 3 Months

Mojo Jojo

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 19, 2009
US
A while back I was unable to get the HBO & Showtime 3 Months Free Offer. Surprisingly, the offer was available through my online account in order to continue with paperless billing and autopay. If you do not have an account, you may want to sign up for one unless you cannot with a bundled partner (Read more if you are with a bundled partner.) Look under "Offers" under "My Account." You should be eligible for HBO & Showtime for 3 Months especially if you have not had it in a while; it does not hurt to ask or to try. They can just give you a simple yes or no. If you are with a bundled partner, you can ask via online chat with a CSR under "Support" under "Contact Us." Those with an online account or other customers may also do the same if they wish.

Dish states,
"Tap into some of television's hottest original programming with HBO & SHOWTIME Free!

Sign up for Autopay with Paperless Billing and get your first 3 months HBO and Showtime for free!
HBO & Showtime "See what you've been missing"

Upgrade today and get:

* 19 premium channels
* Hit movies you won't see anywhere else
* Award winning original series
* Live concerts and comedy

Upgrade today! Call 888-249-4731

Offer valid through 5/31/10 for existing customers only. Requires qualifying programming package, including a minimum of America's Top 120, DishLATINO Clásico or select International programming package. Customer must sign up for AutoPay with Paperless Billing or provide a valid email address. Customer receives a credit for each of the first 3 months. After 3 months, customer must call to downgrade or then-current price will apply. Restrictions may apply based on participation in previous promotions. Offer subject to change without notice. © 2010, DISH Network L.L.C. All rights reserved. HBO® and related channels and service marks are the property of Home Box Office, Inc. SHOWTIME and related marks are trademarks of Showtime Networks Inc., a CBS company"

Currently, the HBO premium package consists of:
HBO (E) HD 300
HBO2(E) HD 301
HBO Signature HD 302
HBO (W) HD 303
HBO 2 (W) 304
HBO Family HD 305
HBO Comedy HD 307
HBO Zone HD 308 (HD ONLY)
HBO Latino HD 309

Currently, the Showtime premium package consists of:
Showtime (E) HD 318
Showtime (W) HD 319
Showtime 2 HD 320
Showtime Showcase HD 321
Showtime Extreme 322
Showtime Beyond 323
The Movie Channel (E) HD 327
The Movie Channel Xtra (E) 328
Sundance Channel 332
Flix 333

Do not forget to cancel after 3 months unless you want to get them for a fee ($22/month for both or less if you have other premium packages).
[If you decide to keep HBO standalone as a premium, it is currently $15.99/month; on the other hand, Showtime standalone as a premium is currently $12.99/month.
You can also combine with other premiums. The current pricing structure is as follows:
1 Package HBO $15.99, Starz $12.99, Cinemax $12.99, Showtime $12.99, Playboy $15.99
2 Packages $22/mo, Save $3 or more a month when you subscribe to any two packages
3 Packages $31/mo, Save $7 or more a month when you subscribe to any three packages
4 Packages $40/mo, Save $14 or more a month when you subscribe to any four packages
5 Packages $50/mo, Save $20 or more a month when you subscribe to any five packages
If you want America's "Everything" Pak which includes HBO, Starz, Cinemax, and Showtime, the current price is $99.99/month.]

thanks- called yesterday to get this deal and was told 'sure'. however i just checked online and it doesn't show it. does it take some time to be reflected in the online account?

thanks- called yesterday to get this deal and was told 'sure'. however i just checked online and it doesn't show it. does it take some time to be reflected in the online account?

My free HBO & Showtime showed up with the next months statement.

I didnt see anything listed on the website, but mayne someone knows.. I am not under any sort of commitment with dish right now, if I do this promo, do I get put into a commitment? What if I were to cancel my service with Dish say halfway through the promo period?

[FONT=&quot]I’ve had paperless and online billing but signed up and got activated immediately. Had the same deal a year ago when it ran out last summer. Thanks for the heads up. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I’ve had paperless and online billing but signed up and got activated immediately. Had the same deal a year ago when it ran out last summer. Thanks for the heads up. [/FONT]

do you mean yours showed immediately online?

I found out about this from you guys and went to my offers and there it was. Just had it in Aug but they said I can have it again. Went through their steps and it showed on my account right away. Waited 15 min and thought I would have to call them to get a hit but when I turned my tv on there it was. Knowing Dish as I do wandering if it will show up on next month's bill.

you will have problems wit dish when you drop this packege before or on the date you have to drop. you will be billed a 5.00 to drop this packege and then the way dish does it billing you will have a charger of 22.00 on the 4th mos bill and to get that charger off your bill take 2 to 3 billing periods

it is a big hasel just for 3 mos of this

you will have problems wit dish when you drop this packege before or on the date you have to drop. you will be billed a 5.00 to drop this packege and then the way dish does it billing you will have a charger of 22.00 on the 4th mos bill and to get that charger off your bill take 2 to 3 billing periods

it is a big hasel just for 3 mos of this

I had the offer once before, and it did not cost $5.00. It should be free as long as it is canceled before or on the date to drop. If you check your bill online and catch the $22.00 charge for a fourth month after canceling, then you can go into chat and get it cleared off. I did not have any hassle last time.

I had the offer once before, and it did not cost $5.00. It should be free as long as it is canceled before or on the date to drop. If you check your bill online and catch the $22.00 charge for a fourth month after canceling, then you can go into chat and get it cleared off. I did not have any hassle last time.

I did Auto Shut off that is what dish person told me to do and dish gave me the date I had t drop by and set it for that.

now I am still fighting with dish on all this it is a joke

I tryed posting this on there FB page and now they locked me from posting on dish FB page

I've had the 3 free months last time around. It says I'm eligible for it again. Anyone know when the new season of Penn & Teller starts?

Never mind just saw that Bullsh!t! premieres on June 10th. Hopefully I can sign up for it around then. Anyone know how long this 3 months preview will be around?

I've had the 3 free months last time around. It says I'm eligible for it again. Anyone know when the new season of Penn & Teller starts?

Dish is so inconsistent with this. I just tried to get this via chat and they said I wasn't eligible because I had the HBO/Starz promotion a year ago. Weird.

I just called this morning after adding it online last week .They charged me for it at $22.plus another $14 for a partial mos. He said he would Manually credit for 3 mos.should show up tommorrow as a credit just don't want them to deduct $66. Then the next 2 months pay it back. If it does I may consider canceling my service. I wouldn't have took the offer if I knew they were going to mess up my bill.I suspect most people cancel deal after the 3 months.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts