Special One-Night CE for 9/15 -- No Weekend CE's

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
is there any more CE beta tests for the new HDGUI being released? or will i have to wait until DTV release the new HDGUI nationwide.

Last edited:
is the HR24-500 and the HR24-700 in the limited CE release? i had the new HDGUI on both the HR24 500 and 700 but when i resetted both my boxes it went back to the old 04D1 GUI.

is the HR24-500 and the HR24-700 in the limited CE release? i had the new HDGUI on both the HR24 500 and 700 but when i resetted both my boxes it went back to the old 04D1 GUI.

They should not have went back to the NR unless you put the code in outside of the 11pm - 2am ....

How can I go back to the previous software? Possible or not?

If you mean the latest national release, just reboot your receiver/dvr outside of the CE window and enter 02468 like on CE nights.

andrewj0781 said:
When I set my DVR recordings to show by A to Z it does it fine but once I restart the receiver it goes back to New to oldest. I don't know if this is a bug in the 0x559 or if it's by default.

You can modify the default Playlist Sort in the Misc. Settings menu to keep your preferred settings after a restart.

Guys, If you go into the Playlist section, the Yellow Button is for Options, in there you can change the Playlist order and some other stuff as well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)