Brewer4

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Mar 12, 2005
Hartford Connecticut
FROM http://www.dbstalk.com/showthread.php?t=100280

Hello everyone...

DirecTV tonight: 9/22/2007 at 10PM PT (PACIFIC TIME)

Will have two test channels for the D10 SAT.

Right now they are only scheduled for a 30 minute window
They are working to get this extended for longer, but as for right now... it is only scheduled for the 30 minutes.

These will be TWO test channels... one from the ODD channels, ONE for the even channels.

Everyone... should check them out, but most specifically those that have had issues with 498.... they are EXTREMELY interested in the feed back...

So... again... sorry for the late notice... I just got it a little while ago... SO!!!

Please.... Every check out the channels.... and report your results...

IN your reports: Please give some basics about your setup (specifically what receiver and software version you are running on it).... and if you were having issues with 498... that is very important to know.

Earl

So much for going to bed early tonight, I'll definitely be checking this out since 498 doesn't work for me

Earl is now saying the window for the test channels is 3 hours, I might not get any sleep tonight at all.

Special Test Channels 9000 and 9001: Tonight!!! 9/22/2007 at 10pm PT
Hello everyone...

DirecTV tonight (time conversions to make life easier):
9/22/2007 at 10PM PT (PACIFIC TIME)
9/22/2007 at 11PM MT
9/23/2007 at 12:00:01 AM CT (Midnite)
9/23/2007 at 1AM ET​
Will have two test channels for the D10 SAT.

Right now they are only scheduled for a [strike]30[/strike] 3hr minute window
3 hr window

These will be TWO test channels... one from the ODD channels, ONE for the even channels.

Everyone... should check them out, but most specifically those that have had issues with 498.... they are EXTREMELY interested in the feed back...

So... again... sorry for the late notice... I just got it a little while ago... SO!!!

Please.... Every check out the channels.... and report your results...

IN your reports: Please give some basics about your setup (specifically what receiver and software version you are running on it).... and if you were having issues with 498... that is very important to know.

Earl

Tom is reporting at DBSTalk that one will be National Geographic and the other Discovery channel. One will be 720p, one 1080i.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)