Specific Date for Cancelling?

Dune

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Feb 2, 2004
Kailua Kona, HI
Just wondering if you can specify a specific date when cancelling service or does it take effect immediately?

Thanks

I've only heard of it taking effect immediately. It would be nice to be able to specify a future date.

When calling to cancel, expect to be transferred to the "Loyalty" department.

Dune said:
Just wondering if you can specify a specific date when cancelling service or does it take effect immediately?

Thanks

At one time this was possible. I think had to be within a two week time frame. May still be possible. Perhaps some insight from our DIRT friends...

Sent from my phone using SatelliteGuys sweet app

At one time this was possible. I think had to be within a two week time frame. May still be possible. Perhaps some insight from our DIRT friends...

Sent from my phone using SatelliteGuys sweet app

yes as you said it was doable. when i canceled back in 08 i was able to do this. not sure if that's the case anymore.

You can still do it. I called a few weeks back when I was dead set on moving to (shudder) Comcast (overall package saved about 600/yr). The nice folks on the loyalty line 1) made it worthwhile to stay and 2) let me set my cancel date almost 2 weeks into the future. Those 2 weeks gave me time to get my head on straight and take offer 1.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)