Speculation about future Dish programing- Post SuperDish??

Well, I hope Charlie doesn't get Crazy like Voom and try to launch a bunch of junk HD channels to pad his numbers.

Cyclone said:
Well, I hope Charlie doesn't get Crazy like Voom and try to launch a bunch of junk HD channels to pad his numbers.

After the hundreds of posts talking about leaving if Dish doesn't launch HD and for many, become the leader in HD programming, I hope the quote above is not what we will be reading now hundreds of times. PLEASE - there are only so many true HD offerings. If Dish adds some that are not to your liking or are not HD (Enhanced perhaps?) lets give credit for giving us the progamming until there are alot of HD programming choices. Also, this is the second time there has been a post about dish "padding" its numbers. It was used in reference to including the music channels as part of TOP150 or TOP100. Direct does it the same way, as does cable. They are channels. It's not "padding." I understand we cannot speak with one voice, that is why it is a forum. But how can we expect Dish to listen to us if we send signals that they better watch what they add but at the same time want more?

Junk channels are a waste of bandwidth. Luckily I have faith that Dish won't put them on their satellites.

Putting Junk HD channels on a satellite is not a solution to a problem, its just the creatation of a second problem.