Speed HD ????

Fox showed a race from Daytona this afternoon. Not sure which one. I am not a big race fan so I take it that they will have several races there the next week or so,

An E* poster stated in this Forum that Speed-HD would be on Dish Network as soon as it launches.

PS This "disappointment" thing is not usual - it stems mostly from two different satellite launches being postponed - which is totally out of the control of Dish.

I think that in April, this "disappointment" thing will be over... meanwhile the volume of whining is annoying - most countries in the world have zero HD channels...

WOW!! a little on the edge there kstaurt the guy makes a valid complaint about some programming that he has a little passion for and you go off on him. lighten up

As usual we will be left in the dark I am sure, Dish has this thing that they cannot add new HD when it comes out, usually 6-12 weeks later is when you can expect it on Dish Network, as far as Speed HD, we won't be seeing Raceweek in HD, my hopes are not high at all!

Not true, The Big 10 HD was on within 1 week, so it can be done if they want to, it's that they don't wish to do it for what ever reason. Come on Dish Sci Fi, Speed and you might as well throw in Cleveland HD locals that were promised 2 years ago.

The Discovery Channels in hd (Discovery, TLC, Animal Planet, Science) appeared first on Dish also.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)