Speed HD

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

TRSmudge

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 9, 2006
Rhinelander, Wi
Now I know Dish is losing steam in new HD nationals.....

My Dad just called to rub it in my face that he got Speed HD today.....
Of all providers he has Time Warner in Green Bay, WI.....

Trust me, TWC is a joke, but who's laughing now (my Dad at me):mad:

TRSmudge

I hear ya. But the only thing I watch on SPEED is F1 racing and is is not filmed in HD and probably won't be for a long time. They have such an incredible set up now with so many cameras on each track that it is too expensive to upgrade.

I beg to differ with you! ;) I can't wait to get the best racing out there now in HD. Yes, that would be the NASCAR Truck series! :D
Scott

I hear ya. But the only thing I watch on SPEED is F1 racing and is is not filmed in HD and probably won't be for a long time. They have such an incredible set up now with so many cameras on each track that it is too expensive to upgrade.

I believe F1 is shot in widescreen 480p. Even if it isn't HD, having Speed HD would mean much better PQ than that horrid signal we're getting today. The F1 races broadcast on Fox had much better PQ than what we see on Speed, even though they were upconverts.

I believe Fuji TV shot this years Japanese GP in HD.

Does Speed HD carry the F1 480P feeds? I just would like to get it in widescreen. Of course if Speed HD is not carrying those feeds, then, for me personally, I am indifferent to whether Speed HD is carried by Dish Network or not. I really do not watch NASCAR coverage.

SPEED HD delivers F1 World Feed in PAL 576P with native audio - sometimes stereo, most times mono. Not HD, but way better than NTSC 480i.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts