Speed's HD promo page

How do you figure that from looking at the list? The way I see it is they listed the one DBS company 1st without it, then all the cable companies, then the two telco's.

The list on the right top of the advertisement shows the present providers. The list at the bottom of the advertisement shows the ones that DO NOT carry SPEED. The telephone numbers are there for you to call and ENCOURAGE your provider to sign up for SPEED.

So basically, Directv is the only major provider that has Speed HD.

It isn't only Dish that doesn't have it.

The list on the right top of the advertisement shows the present providers. The list at the bottom of the advertisement shows the ones that DO NOT carry SPEED. The telephone numbers are there for you to call and ENCOURAGE your provider to sign up for SPEED.

I can figure that out. My comment was directed to the OP that said Looks like they're still negotiating and wondering how he determined they were still negotiating?

Agreed with 100%
Indy is a cool city, they have the Indy 500, Brickyard and tons of cool race stuff there.

LOL - I've lived here 17 years and I've never been to a race... I just can't imagine it being interesting. I usually DVR the 500 and watch the pre-show ceremony for all the tradition, the opening few laps, and the last half hour. :)

I say they drop a few of the extra sports channels that have nothing on them 99% of the time and put some usable channels on them instead. I hate looking through the HD guide and seeing all the wasted space for PPV HD and NHL CI channels that have nothing on them.

I say they drop a few of the extra sports channels that have nothing on them 99% of the time and put some usable channels on them instead. I hate looking through the HD guide and seeing all the wasted space for PPV HD and NHL CI channels that have nothing on them.

No wasted space... If nothing is showing it is not using any transponder space.