SpeedTV in HD

35LKSA

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Dec 30, 2008
Eastern PA
Anyone hear anything or know anything of when/if DN is going to start broadcasting SpeedTV in HD?

I am having Verizon service installed and DirectTV is part of their bundle (can't get FIOS where I am). I have had DN for many years and am otherwise happy with the service. BUT!!!!!!! I want my SpeedTV in HD. If DN has no plans to broadcast Speed in HD I may just have to switch to DTV

Dish has had SpeedHD for nearly a month. PS, bundling is not wise.

What channel? I am on 61.5 and I check reguarly. Just checked the channel guie a few days ago and I did not see it yet.

Sorry. I have a ViP622. I'm using 110/119 for SD and 61.5 for HD. I have the America Everything Package, HD-Gold & Platinum HD.

The only SpeedTV in HD I see is channel 9468 and that is a subscription channel

Sorry. I have a ViP622. I'm using 110/119 for SD and 61.5 for HD. I have the America Everything Package, HD-Gold & Platinum HD.

Are you saying that you see 9468 in your guide and it is RED? If so, all you need to do is call Dish Tech Support and tell them that you need a hit to get the channel you are paying for. I actually got the channel to come in by doing a hard reset, holding the power button in for 10 seconds and let the receiver reset itself. That has worked for some but not all. You can also get this done with a support chat on Dishnetwork.com

You need to either call tech support or go to online chat and have them send you a hit to your receiver. That will take care of the problem. There is a thread in the main Dish discussion area called no Speed, etc.

S~

You need to either call tech support or go to online chat and have them send you a hit to your receiver. That will take care of the problem. There is a thread in the main Dish discussion area called no Speed, etc.

S~
What teach said!! (the sac part kind of creeps me out).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts