splitting signal

greatdaneguy

Original poster
Dec 30, 2008
USA
I currently have 4 tvs hooked up to dish network. I have tv tuner on my pc and would like to hook up to satellite. My fourth receiver is in a spare bedroom, not used much. Can I use a switcth inside my house to hook my pc to the fourth reciever? I already have coax running to the pc. I realize the receiver would need to be hooked up directly to the pc and disconnected each time I wanted to use it. Is this possible? I don't want to have buy another receiver.

Thank you in advance for all your help and input.

Pete

Delete

I currently have 4 tvs hooked up to dish network. I have tv tuner on my pc and would like to hook up to satellite. My fourth receiver is in a spare bedroom, not used much. Can I use a switcth inside my house to hook my pc to the fourth reciever? I already have coax running to the pc. I realize the receiver would need to be hooked up directly to the pc and disconnected each time I wanted to use it. Is this possible? I don't want to have buy another receiver.

Thank you in advance for all your help and input.

Pete
Have mod delete this. It's the same question you have running in another thread. There is no reason to have 2 asking the same question.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts