Sponsor Pages Open In New Window??

Status
Not open for further replies.

FTABman0

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
May 13, 2006
Lat 39.2°N WV Lo 81.5°W
Just a suggestion, the clicking on the sponsors at the top of page should open a new window. When I want to browse the sponsor pages I do not want to leave the Satellite Guys pages I am on.

I find it little annoying to have to go back after I hit a sponsor page and sometimes have to log back in after hitting the back button. When I look at a sponsor at the top, it is usually while I am looking at a thread and want to look for the product talked about in the thread; I do not want to leave the pages I am reading here on The Satellite Guys Thread.

Is there a purpose for the same window gesture or clicking & leaving the site? If not how hard to change to new window click geature in the code for all the pages for the gold sponsor top?

I am just a little c:confused:nfused why we click them and we get logged off and taken away from the site here.

Just a suggestion, I am holding the shift button now when I click that opens who I click up there in a new window.

Would be nice to click a sponsor and our page stays there but we can browse the sponsor in a new window. Again, just a suggestion, one that would be a nice change. ;)

B~Man
ftabman0_avitar-cordoba.gif

Why not just right click on them and select open in new tab/window?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts