Sport channel questions

Status
Please reply by conversation.

djbtampabay

Original poster
Dec 14, 2007
I have signed up for the directtv service today.

I have signed up for Setanta sports package at $14.99 per month. I see the listing on the net for channel 615 but setanta also broadcasts occasionally a different match on setanta extra on 670. Is that part of the package? The sales person didnt know.

Also i have the free NFL ticket . Is that only good for the rest of the regular season or will it cover the play offs? If i have to pay for the play offs how much is it?

many thanks

I have signed up for the directtv service today.

I have signed up for Setanta sports package at $14.99 per month. I see the listing on the net for channel 615 but setanta also broadcasts occasionally a different match on setanta extra on 670. Is that part of the package? The sales person didnt know.

Also i have the free NFL ticket . Is that only good for the rest of the regular season or will it cover the play offs? If i have to pay for the play offs how much is it?

many thanks

Channel 670 for Setanta is their overflow channel and is included for the $15 per month fee. They will show a second EPL game at 10am on Saturday and have other events when necessary.

NFL playoffs are all on network TV so you don't need Sunday Ticket.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)