Sports Conspiracy Theories You Believed In

The Yankees and Joba were the ones who stopped the game in the middle of play. They then had a "meeting" with the umpires and managers to discuss a solution. They then had bug spray brought out and sprayed everyone down. In my estimation, it was a bit overkill. Just play the game!

Whatever. You're the kind of poster who would be praising their team if they did the exact same thing.

Sandra

And as for my bias, I am a homer and damn proud of it. I also tend to be one of the few Cleveland fans on this sports board, so I feel that Cleveland's viewpoint be heard.

I think it's great that you're a Cleveland sports fan and you represent the Cleveland teams. IMO, I'm sick and tired of hearing Kobe Bryant compared to MJ. That's a joke!! If I were starting an NBA team I would choose LeBron James (despite his constant crying over EVERY foul). As far as you cheering your teams- that's great- that's what we ALL do. However, I don't look at my teams through rose colored glasses and put other teams and players down for no reason. IMO, it raises credibility issues.

By calling Pierce a "wuss", it was all in good nature. It was more of a comment based on his dramatic performance, err injury/recovery in the 3rd quarter.

And if you were truly tongue-in-cheek, I apologize for my outbusrt on this. I didn't take it that way from your OP.

BTW, does your post qualify for the Sport's Meltdown Thread started by Sabres the other day? :rolleyes:

Wow dude, thanks for the compliment. :D

Last edited: