Sports Junkie

Status
Please reply by conversation.

bgilga

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 28, 2005
Scranton, PA
I am throwing around the idea of getting involved in FTA, but I have a question. I am a sports junkie and I know there is a lot of soccer on FTA. My question is about baseball and hockey. I know Cuban basebal is on FTA, but what about winter league or Japaneese baseball. I am also a hockey nut, so any college or European hockey would be great. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thank you and Merry Christmas to all.

If you like sports then I would say yes get a FTA system, there are no sports from Japan and Europe to speak of, but there are college sports feeds where there is a lot of hockey without going into to much detail in an open area! I have seen a LOAD of soccer from around the word, you just never know what sport you will find next on FTA, would be well worth the effort and cost (IMO).

Now if you add an analog receiver to a digital FTA system you will have more sports than you can watch on some weekends!

bgilga said:
I am also a hockey nut, so any college or European hockey would be great. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thank you and Merry Christmas to all.
Yes! The Rusky league is on AI-5 RTR Sport Lots of great Hockey.;)
Hoping that you do not quilify as the Ugly American!!! ( language Phobick)

Last edited:
Thanks for the info. I think that an FTA system will be purchased after I get my income tax check. I would love to watch Russian hockey and things like that. Who knows, maybe there will be a channel from Japan so we can watch Japaneese baseball.

bgilga said:
Who knows, maybe there will be a channel from Japan so we can watch Japaneese baseball.

Yes! There is a Japanish Station but not in KU band, They are in C-band. I am talking about FTA station.

What do you know? They have a game now. CNA 1 ROK 1. Los of people watching the game.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts