Sports Time Ohio

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

ohioankev

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jul 25, 2007
Is there something going on with this channel on Dish Network ? I live in southeast ohio and up until last week I was a subscriber of it but when I went to watch a little Indians baseball -- guess what the channel was gold and told me that It was available for immediate purchase by remote. (Insert Audible laugh) considering that I subscribe to the Multi-Sports package and live in Ohio.

I subscribe to
Americans Everything Classic
Gold HD
Platinum HD
PBS
Superstations
Multi-Sports

I should get it w/o an additional purchase right ?

Is there something going on with this channel on Dish Network ? I live in southeast ohio and up until last week I was a subscriber of it but when I went to watch a little Indians baseball -- guess what the channel was gold and told me that It was available for immediate purchase by remote. (Insert Audible laugh) considering that I subscribe to the Multi-Sports package and live in Ohio.

I subscribe to
Americans Everything Classic
Gold HD
Platinum HD
PBS
Superstations
Multi-Sports

I should get it w/o an additional purchase right ?

I should hope you get the channel as one of your RSN's, afterall we get it here in the western new york area as one of ours. The HD version is only broadcast during game time though.:mad:

If your tried on Sunday, there was a conflict with TBS also carrying the game nationally. In your market they may have blocked you out of STO. In the Cleveland market TBS was blocked and our only option was STO.

This game was apparently a repeat or there was nothing on ... I just wanted to waste some time. What I still don't get out of the whole mess is the fact that my station went gold (order with remote) instead of just giving me the normal message of "This is a special event that can't be watched or bought" or "this is a special event that has been blacked out in your area" like it does on all of the out of market sports channels in the multi sports package on the other channels. But after the MLB listing and when All Bets came on the station is back on the air. Hey at least I got HBO/Cinemax free for 3 months or something like that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts