Sports Time Ohio

snook2448

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Sep 16, 2005
Effective April 1, SportsTime Ohio will be converting to a fulltime, 24 x 7 service. At present, the RSN is broadcasting on a part time basis with Cleveland Indians games, pre and post game coverage, and other sports programming of interest in Ohio. If you have a customer calling in to inquire about SportsTime Ohio¿s programming expansion, please advise the caller that we will be supporting fulltime carriage as the expanded programming becomes available.

hmmm... I wonder what this will mean for the projected HD RSNs, since I don't think STO was on the list... They also moved STO around on the latest uplink report... Not sure if that means anything though!

hmmm... I wonder what this will mean for the projected HD RSNs, since I don't think STO was on the list... They also moved STO around on the latest uplink report... Not sure if that means anything though!

The Tribe in HD would be sweet.

Now, for the Cleveland locals...

Effective April 1, SportsTime Ohio will be converting to a fulltime, 24 x 7 service. At present, the RSN is broadcasting on a part time basis with Cleveland Indians games, pre and post game coverage, and other sports programming of interest in Ohio. If you have a customer calling in to inquire about SportsTime Ohio¿s programming expansion, please advise the caller that we will be supporting fulltime carriage as the expanded programming becomes available.

BUMMER!

I get STO on Cable tv and I am going to miss the "no signal" when their off air! (cable company where I live already gives them a 24/7 channel and does not put a slate or anything up when the channel is not sending programming content)

:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)