This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Sportster 4 Install

stimpson

Miller Lite Tester
Original poster
Oct 2, 2006
Benton, Arkansas
Just finished the install of my Sportster 4 in 2003 Ram 1500 Quad Cab. I used the SIRIUS Car Installation Kit (SIRPVK1). I didn't use the mount from the kit. I went with a Pro.Fit VSM Legend. Install was pretty painless. Looks pretty good especially with the new design of the Sportster 4.

I would love to see a pic. One of my office mates has the same truck and he wants SIRIUS, but doesn't know where to put it or install it.

I would love to see a pic. One of my office mates has the same truck and he wants SIRIUS, but doesn't know where to put it or install it.
Will do. I'll take the pic today and try to post it tonight. Oops not sure if I can get it posted tonight. The boy has Karate.

I borrowed a friend of mines camera and snuck out the my truck here at work to take a few pics. Pics are not that good, (crappy camera) but hopefully they are good enough to give you an idea. Any more questions don't hesitate to ask.

Attachments

• Test 001.jpg
    433.2 KB · Views: 165
  • Test 004.jpg
    375.5 KB · Views: 193
Yes I did. I bought the Sirius install kit (SIRPVK1). It came with the FM modulater. Your friend will need to purchase a FM antenna adapter. I think they can be bought at Crutchfield.com. That's where I bought the install kit. Other than that, the install kit comes with everything you need, but like I said in my initial post, I went with the Pro.fit bracket instead of the one that comes with the install kit. It's a stronger bracket and it looks much better that the other one.