Free Listen Event February 4 - 17

As predicted, my radio is not giving me any channels other than the one that's always on (and the info screen channel). I just chatted with a SiriusXM rep and he claimed that there are some radios that are "incompatible" with the free promo listening period. This is a radio in a Chrysler 300.

Have you ever heard of such an incompatibility? SiriusXM sent me an email this morning claiming that my radio was now on, but yet it is not. I think Jerico was a sales rep and not a technical rep, so this is probably made-up nonsense.

No free listen here. Anyway, between NPR radio via iPhone and BBC and music, I'm missing nothing.

As predicted, my radio is not giving me any channels other than the one that's always on (and the info screen channel). I just chatted with a SiriusXM rep and he claimed that there are some radios that are "incompatible" with the free promo listening period. This is a radio in a Chrysler 300.

Have you ever heard of such an incompatibility? SiriusXM sent me an email this morning claiming that my radio was now on, but yet it is not. I think Jerico was a sales rep and not a technical rep, so this is probably made-up nonsense.
Could it be that you have to have one of the Newer radios they try to get everyone to get ?
There use to be XM and Sirius, now there are radios that I believe handle both on one.

My 2009 Jetta is Sirius only. Surely recent enough, as I've had a free listen before.

Is anyone getting a free listen as of today?

I have a 2012 Chrysler 300 and the radio calls itself SiriusXM. But I believe it's actually Sirius only.

In any event IMO there´s really nothing real good you´re missing.....
Unless you are a Joel Osteen fan and this free listen event makes you realize you need to have a Joel Osteen channel 24/7 and you decide to subscribe because of that.

I think the channels on free listen are about the same ones than last time, maybe more in French now, and now no Spanish channels.

I take advantage of the free event to listen to Smooth Jazz and some old school R&B and record some segments, listen to the BBC News (which are also streaming free on the net), but that´s about it.

Reactions: TheKrell

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)