Free XM/Sirius

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Something most people can't get. Luckily North of Boston, I we get the two Boston Classic Rock stations and two modern/classic rock mix stations out of New Hampshire.
We have a few rock stations in my area too. They are OK if you don't mind getting inundated with erectile dysfunction, testosterone boosters, vaginal hydrating and bladder control products to name just a few. I don't get that with SXM. Some things shouldn't be discussed on the radio or TV for that matter. I'm willing to pay a few dollars to escape from terrestrial radio.

Reactions: Howard Simmons
We have a few rock stations in my area too. They are OK if you don't mind getting inundated with erectile dysfunction, testosterone boosters, vaginal hydrating and bladder control products to name just a few. I don't get that with SXM. Some things shouldn't be discussed on the radio or TV for that matter. I'm willing to pay a few dollars to escape from terrestrial radio.
Excellent point those ads are out of control.

Got another “great” renewal offer today for SXM. Haven’t had service for years. No longer have a car that can receive it.

Wish they would make offers to those that have been long time subs .... I'm due next month I think.
Give them a call. Most everyone who calls to cancel is getting the select plan for $60 plus fees for a 1-year subscription with streaming included. Just make sure you do it before your subscription auto renews.

Give them a call. Most everyone who calls to cancel is getting the select plan for $60 plus fees for a 1-year subscription with streaming included. Just make sure you do it before your subscription auto renews.
I always end up calling, but never come anywhere near those prices, but I need to look and see what package i have as well.

edit:
I have 2 radios (vehicles) on the account and the Streaming and Travel link (but Travel link is covered on my vehicle deal so I am not paying for that)
Both radios are on the "All Access" package ... I don't know how the different packages compare.

Only problem with calling them is the majority of the time they are VERY difficult to Understand.
Really wish they had ANYONE in the USA.

Only problem with calling them is the majority of the time they are VERY difficult to Understand.
Really wish they had ANYONE in the USA.
You called to cancel via the dedicated retentions line? I have been doing that every 6 months (now a year) for years already and always got somebody with an American accent. I think you must be calling their normal customer service line and hoping for a transfer. :(

You called to cancel via the dedicated retentions line? I have been doing that every 6 months (now a year) for years already and always got somebody with an American accent. I think you must be calling their normal customer service line and hoping for a transfer. :(
No, I haven't called a retention line, didn't know there was one ... also, I have no desire to actually cancel.

Wish they would make offers to those that have been long time subs .... I'm due next month I think.
They've been advertising on Facebook for the last couple weeks of the $5.00 a month for twelve months. I think that's the best you're going to get. It'll probably be more next year since they signed Stern.

They've been advertising on Facebook for the last couple weeks of the $5.00 a month for twelve months. I think that's the best you're going to get. It'll probably be more next year since they signed Stern.
Another overpaid personality. I'm not jealous, but envious.

What package is that for ?

I think I'm on the All Access package.

Last year I asked about that $60 deal for the year and they said there's no such thing, its something going around on the internet.