Spotbeams question

dogpoobob

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Jan 10, 2005
Brighton, TN (near Memphis)
I am about to make a trip to Albuquerque and I am in the process of setting up a dish and plan to take my 322 with us to use in our RV. Which Satellite should I be trying to access?

If I understand the spotbeam thing, we won't be able to pick up our Memphis locals anyway. Is that correct?:confused:

I am about to make a trip to Albuquerque and I am in the process of setting up a dish and plan to take my 322 with us to use in our RV. Which Satellite should I be trying to access?

If I understand the spotbeam thing, we won't be able to pick up our Memphis locals anyway. Is that correct?:confused:

Correct

Call dish and tell them you are moving to ALbuquerque for a while and have them switch you to the ABQ spot beam with locals.

ABQ SD locals are on 110.

Set up for 110 and 119.

Last edited:
I'm only going to be there a week or so. Don't think I want to go to the trouble to "move" out there. Also, I'm not really looking to see their locals. I just want to get the usual Top 250 stuff. Is that all on one satellite? Since I'll only have one LNB, where should I aim?

I'm only going to be there a week or so. Don't think I want to go to the trouble to "move" out there. Also, I'm not really looking to see their locals. I just want to get the usual Top 250 stuff. Is that all on one satellite? Since I'll only have one LNB, where should I aim?

Click The List! link at the top of the page. Click on Subscription List Home and then 119W or 110W to see the programming on each satellite. I think you'll probably want 119W.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)