Spring is coming!

I have never noticed a difference with leaves. TV frequencies are much lower & more powerful than satellite ones, so should not be blocked.

my area and ct as a whole is heavy with all types of trees!i am at a high elevation for ct but lots of trees between me and the tv stations.Some trees anywhere from 150ft to several hundred feet away are higher than my attic location.

In my area I have seen people lose stations or quality as the leaves come on. These are what many would consider fringe areas though.

I lose a couple of fringe stations from Ma when the leaves come out, I'm in Northeastern Ct. Anything that has a borderline signal now you might lose, anything coming in strong with a good signal, probably not. The only way to know really will be to wait and see. :)

Considering antennas work inside and in attics, leaves would have very little effect unless it is a fringe station, and then weather probably has a bigger effect.

Honestly, I wouldnt worry about it too much SJ. Ive got mine installed on top of my shed facing a right into hedges and one tree approx 10ft from the CM. Plus there's a 2 story house 20deg to the left of the dish.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)