Spring training.

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
How many winters do you have there in one year?

What are you talking about....on the northeast coast, there are only 2 season...winter and construction....in the midwest, there only two season are winter and July 4th. The west coast they have the same season all year round...waiting for the big one. We in the souteast, it's Summer and Hurricane season....LOL!

Were talk BASEball, Mickey and the Duke , Were talkin BASEball ...... ......

YES, lets talk BASEBALL and WARMER weather !!!!

fwiw, it's 12* here this morning ... ugh

7:15 am, time to go play in this wonderful weather and go to work ....
Catch ya all this evening :)

Jimbo

Jim...you are always invited....gonna be 72 here today. Though we are expecting some cooler temps later this week. We might even get.....are you ready? ...some "cold weather" INCLUDING the three words that are NOT associated with south Florida...."wind chill factor"...possibly in the upper 20s lower 30s!!!!:eek::eek::eek:

Jim...you are always invited....gonna be 72 here today. Though we are expecting some cooler temps later this week. We might even get.....are you ready? ...some "cold weather" INCLUDING the three words that are NOT associated with south Florida...."wind chill factor"...possibly in the upper 20s lower 30s!!!!:eek::eek::eek:

I feel for you. :rolleyes::D

Wind chill factor in the lower 30's? Puulease.

Freezing is at 32°F. That's considered a heat wave around these parts this time of the year. Talk to me when you experience sub zero wind chill temps.

Wind chill factor in the lower 30's? Puulease.

Freezing is at 32°F. That's considered a heat wave around these parts this time of the year. Talk to me when you experience sub zero wind chill temps.

Dude...I lived in Rochester NY for 9 years and Chicago for 7. Believe me, I know what cold feels like! Like I said, the phrase "wind chill factor" and south Florida is not synonymous with each other. Just like "heat index" and the northeast.;)

Yeah it is. NHL and the NBA are in their "dog days", and baseball hasn't started yet. What will we talk about till then?

For us Kentucky basketball fans we will talk about which team will show up and play the next game. Will it be the team that won their first 5 in league play or the team that kind of showed up against South Carolina this past weekend.

For us Kentucky basketball fans we will talk about which team will show up and play the next game. Will it be the team that won their first 5 in league play or the team that kind of showed up against South Carolina this past weekend.

Yeah, I don't know what is wrong with them.

GOOD!!!!!:D

Cancel those tee times wuss. My buddy is coming down to South Beach this week for some golf, he'll be in for a surprise.

Dude...I lived in Rochester NY for 9 years

Me too! From July '78 - May '88.

After Opening Day of the Buffalo Bisons game with snow flurries the size of potato chips I said I was not gonna take it anymore. Moved to L.A. 1 month later and never looked back at that long, long frozen driveway of mine!!!!:D:):cool:

Me too! From July '78 - May '88.

After Opening Day of the Buffalo Bisons game with snow flurries the size of potato chips I said I was not gonna take it anymore. Moved to L.A. 1 month later and never looked back at that long, long frozen driveway of mine!!!!:D:):cool:

NO WAY DUDE!! I lived there from 82 til 89

Spring training will be the only time the Nationals, Pirates, and Mariners will have a record avove .500.

You heard it here first.

Thanks for the invite, but I will be lower than you are at the end of next week....
I will be in Brownsville, Texas .... lowest point in the US, unless the Keys is, I have not really been able to determine that just yet.
I know they are both very close in actual location as far as lowest in the US.

Jimbo

Spring training will be the only time the Nationals, Pirates, and Mariners will have a record avove .500.

You heard it here first.

I think the Nationals have a shot to be decent (although they do play in a tough division).

I agree with the others, but i might add the Padres to that list.

I think the Nationals have a shot to be decent (although they do play in a tough division).

I agree with the others, but i might add the Padres to that list.

The Padres will be the laughing stock of MLB in '09. However, Jeff Moorad's deal to purchase the team is seemingly a done deal. Look for the Friars to compete big time in 2011.