Sprint Any Mobile: Unlimited

Was reading this over at sprintusers forum. Too bad I can't downgrade the family 1500 plan we have. Between this (if true), the Sprint Pick 5 we have and everything else, I bet we use use 200 anytime minutes a month. Time to change the pick 5 numbers also if true to some landlines.

Dang top that with my wife's 23% corporate discount and our loyalty discount, I can't see us ever changing from sprint. 3 winmo/palm pre phones, 1500 minutes, unlimited text/data and TEP on all 3 phones $96.xx including tax and fees.

you must be having better luck with google voice than I did. Too cumbersome to use from my cell and then when I did use it, I got alot of disconnects on the google side. Works greats as a aggregator for incoming though. We use it as the "Emergency Gotta Get Through to Someone" line. I'm sure google will work it out eventually though cause there is alot of marketing data to be gained from monitoring who people call all the time. Coupled with the gmail and other google products, they are creating a mighty powerful focused marketing machine.

Logged in this morning, saw the Any mobile as part of my plan. Time to call into to change the pick 5 numbers to some landlines.

yes, not available to SERO plans that I can see, specifically states the Everything data plans in the text. But as we have all seen, Sprint does seem to relax a bit when push comes to shove on SERO.

Was reading this over at sprintusers forum. Too bad I can't downgrade the family 1500 plan we have. Between this (if true), the Sprint Pick 5 we have and everything else, I bet we use use 200 anytime minutes a month. Time to change the pick 5 numbers also if true to some landlines.

Dang top that with my wife's 23% corporate discount and our loyalty discount, I can't see us ever changing from sprint. 3 winmo/palm pre phones, 1500 minutes, unlimited text/data and TEP on all 3 phones $96.xx including tax and fees.

Nice plan you have there! Bets the hell out of SERO if it includes unlimited voice/data roaming too!

Yeah, it's the Everything Data/Text with 1500 minutes. My wife is a nurse, so she gets a 23% discount right off the top on plans and phones and accessories (not sure why it applies to phones, but they always discount us when we get new phones).

Then we have a loyalty discount (only been customers for 4 years, but hey).

They threw in the 3rd phone for free on our account (saves $20 a month on the data plan).
Never had any issue with roaming except when I roam to an older network and it's slower. It's the standard sprint everything 1500 package on the website, N/W at 7pm, free long distance etc, GPS, text, etc.

Only thing I got added was the undocumented sprint Pick 5 option (free if you call retentions). Just like anyone's Pick 5, my circle, fave 5 etc.

I seriously bet that sprint will add this to SERO plans (the any mobile feature) like they allow new phones on SERO eventhough they claim they won't.

Nope, I just checked my plan it shows mobile to mobile (pcs to pcs). I'm like 99% sure this will not be added, they do not want the $30 SERO plans around anymore.

Sorry, I meant they will add it if you ask, but not by default. They pretended to play hardball on the new data phones too, but relented. :)

I guess I can always try.... I do have some leverage since I'm not in contract anymore.

Here's the ad for the new mobile to mobile thing:

2s662i1.jpg

o05d2h.jpg

Sprint offers unlimited mobile-to-mobile plan

Well looks like it's official.

TG Daily - Sprint offers unlimited mobile-to-mobile plan

A service that offers unlimited mobile-to-mobile calling will be introduced by Sprint today at a cost of $69.99.

Sprint is calling the plan Any Mobile, Anytime. The service will include voice, data, text and other services and undercuts its original flat rate plan by around a third.

Sprint said existing Sprint customers who currently subscribe to an Everything Data or Everything Data Family plan will automatically receive Mobile, Anytime starting on the first day of the their next bill cycle.

The plan will also include unlimited email and unlimited GPS navigation, as well as supporting sending of videos and pictures from phone to phone.

The introduction may prompt AT&T and Verizon to react but it will monitor whether subscribers defect to Sprint as a result of the service. If that happens, they'll no doubt take swift action.

Thats a good deal. Cellular South has had a similiar plan for a few years now, I was suprised to see none of the big boys offer it until now.

Good job Sprint.

I heard a couple of rumors of people saying it will be added after your next billing statement. Guess I will find out on the 13th but I'm not holding my breath.

Yep...just like I thought...no any mobile to mobile on SERO.

They are not making money on us so why add something to our plans? :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts