St. Louis HD Locals

Is anyone else having audio issues on CBS (channel 4). I just got the 1000+ installed on Friday and all the HD locals look great just as good as they did with Charter. But my audio on CBS sounds like it is being played through a voice synthesizer.

Long time reader (2years), first time poster. I am scheduled to get a 1000+ installed on 8/24/06. Currently leasing a 942 and have 2 dishes and an OTA antenna in my attic. I have had intermittent trouble with OTA so I decided to go ahead and upgrade to get locals via dish.

I called dish yesterday evening and everything went smooth. I knew exactly what equipment I would need and was surprised they got it right. I will swap the 942 for a VIP622 and get the 100 rebate and the 10 months of credits ($199.00 with a total of $199.00 in rebates). I also got them to replace an ageing 501 which no longer records with a new SD DVR for $49.00. No charge for the 1000+, dpp44 switch, or installation. And of course I had to change to a metal HD package. We will see how it all turns out on the 24th. I mainly posted so I can get rid of the anoying message asking me to post when I read the forum. I will check out the STL local sound quality after the install.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)