Stacking referral and AAA discount with best buy gift card...

Status
Please reply by conversation.

JerseyMatt

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 17, 2010
Midwest
I am trying to get my sister to switch to DirecTV from Dish, and she is pretty much ready to do it based just on the extra $20 a month off with my referral and the AAA (and that the genie can do 5 recordings without the fights her 772 is currently causing with her better half). I was just in Best Buy and saw they have the $150 gift card offer, and that would pretty much seal the deal.

So can these all be stacked and if so how to do it? Because all three have their own phone numbers.. I know for AAA and referral you call the AAA number then call back to add the referral..

Some have gotten AAA and referral but had to fight to get it usually. Almost no chance you'd get either with the best buy promo as you have to sign up through them.

If you want to try the AAA you call the AAA number, as for convincing a CSR to add the referral, you can call the AAA line, referral line, or just directv, it's a crap shoot either way.

Some have gotten AAA and referral but had to fight to get it usually. Almost no chance you'd get either with the best buy promo as you have to sign up through them.

If you want to try the AAA you call the AAA number, as for convincing a CSR to add the referral, you can call the AAA line, referral line, or just directv, it's a crap shoot either way.

It's unfortunate that it is that way, seeing they are all advertised.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts