Stadium Sports

ejb1980

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 26, 2010
Vermont
Is Stadium Sports only added by Sinclair stations or do others add it?

Do local Stadium affiliates broadcast games from the list of games online that are of local interest? Or does everyone get the linear schedule on their site with very limited games?

Is Stadium Sports only added by Sinclair stations or do others add it?

Do local Stadium affiliates broadcast games from the list of games online that are of local interest? Or does everyone get the linear schedule on their site with very limited games?

It's owned by Sinclair, so likely their stations only.

We have Stadium here in Albuquerque by Entravision KTFQ-DT.

Sending in 480i WS. Mostly out of town sports coverages save for few locals UNM Lobos women basketball games.:)

I heard some stadium stations carry it in HD 720p.:) But not here though.:rolleyes:

Reactions: ejb1980

My local Stadium channel, WVAH 11.2, substitutes Marshall football and basketball for the national schedule, carrying every game that some other network does not. The games are available on Facebook as well. It also carries a local HS football game every Friday.

Reactions: ejb1980
We have Stadium here in Albuquerque by Entravision KTFQ-DT.

Sending in 480i WS. Mostly out of town sports coverages save for few locals UNM Lobos women basketball games.:)

I heard some stadium stations carry it in HD 720p.:) But not here though.:rolleyes:

I know that in Dallas, Stadium is the primary channel (xx-1) and is HD and is carried on Directv. Good to hear that they do put in games that are local for you.

Reactions: N5XZS
Duh, I should have thought of that. Thanks! It appears that many non-Sinclair stations carry it. Maybe there is hope that I will get it someday. It is one of the subchannels that I am sort of interested in that I don't have. Buzzr is the other.

Both Stadium and Buzzr stream for free online, I believe, if that option is available to you.

- Trip

Both Stadium and Buzzr stream for free online, I believe, if that option is available to you.

- Trip

I do watch Stadium online sometimes, and some of the games. To me, TV should be on TV. It's just easier. A well-broadcast, proper-aspect-ratio, good-quality SD broadcast on TV is better than a quality-shifting HD online broadcast, like Stadium.

Reactions: N5XZS
I think that here in Milwaukee that we may have tv stations that are owned by Sinclair. How long will there stations here will add the channel to are lineup in Milwaukee? I would love to have it here so I can watch it.

Call your local Sinclair station, and request they add it. Otherwise they stream it here: https://watchstadium.com/live/

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)